There is a lot to think about leading up to one of the busiest days of the year. This year Valentine’s Day (14/2/2020) falls on a Friday which gives you plenty of options when planning for the big day. Is your checklist ready? The key to a successful event is to be organised! Here is a little checklist to assist you in getting ready for the big day;
- Pre-book restaurant/ destination/ hotel/ experience/ transport. Melbourne has a lot of hot spots. For ideas see here
- If you’re cooking; pre-plan your meal and shop early.
- Pick out an outfit and try it on before Valentine’s Day. Get the outfit dry cleaned if need be.
- Book a dental check-up and clean. A little bit of self-love is good for your health. Your teeth will thank you for it! If the budget allows get your teeth whitened. Check out Dendy Village Dental’s in-chair whitening deal and take-home whitening kit special.
- Get your hair done. If you have split ends then organise a trim.
- Get a manicure/ pedicure.
- Organise a babysitter. Do this early as the good sitters are usually pre-booked on major events.